Who Links to Your Website?
You might not realize it but, backlinks are an integral part of an Internet Marketing effort. Backlinks to your site tell the search engines that your website and its content are relevant to a given search term.
A Free Link Analysis from Active Web Group gives you information about the links coming into your site including which domains are sending the most links to your site, the authority of these linking domains, and our link analysis even displays the anchor text that is being used to build backlinks to your site. Anchor text is an important part of building links. If the anchor text uses keyword terms you are trying to rank for, they help more than say, a link that has your company name, website address or “click here” as anchor text.
Find out more about links on the web pointing to your site with a Free Link Analysis from AWG, today!
Your Free Link Analysis includes:
- Total number of backlinks
- Which domains link to you
- The amount of times each linking domain links to your site
- The authority of domains linking to you
- Anchor text used in links
- Top Level Domain (TLD) information, i.e. .com, .org, .edu, etc.
Contact Active Web Group
Learn About Our Link Building Services!