The Magento E-Commerce shopping cart solution is a very popular choice for small, mid-sized and large businesses. It provides the client with many advantages over almost any pre-coded shopping cart system including that it is a cost effective product. Magento E-Commerce offers great flexibility in options that are offered and great scalability to accommodate a very robust volume of visitors and transactions.
One of the largest advantages of choosing a Magento E-Commerce shopping cart solution is that it comes as close to a custom solution as possible and it is constantly upgraded and expanded. This helps keep the cost of development and future maintenance lower.
The Magento E-Commerce cart is also built to be very aggressively and efficiently marketed. A good shopping cart system will do a lot of the mechanical on-page SEO work required when creating categories or adding new products. This saves the site owner a great deal of time and money. It also makes the search engines like Google happy!
Marketing and Promotions and Tool Suite
The marketing suite of tools and promotional devices offered in the Magento Cart System is deep and flexible. There are a multitude of options and variables to super charge site performance.
- Flexible Coupons (pricing rules) with ability to restrict to stores, customer groups, time period, products, and categories. For example: Percent Discount | Fixed Amount Discount | Free Shipping | Buy x, get y free. | Buy x, get y with percent or fixed amount discount | Buy x, get free shipping on order | Buy x, get percent discount | Buy x, get fixed amount discount
- Catalog Promotional Pricing by percentage or fixed amount with ability to restrict to stores, categories, products
- Free Shipping Option
- Multi-Tier Pricing for quantity discounts
- Bundled Products
- Customer Group-specific pricing and group-specific tier pricing
- Landing Page Tool for Campaigns
- Search Engine Friendly URL’s
- URL Rewrites
- Recently Viewed Products
- Recently Compared Items
- New Items Promotional Tool
- Up-sells in Shopping Cart
- Cross-sells on product pages
- Send to a Friend for all visitors, or registered users only
- Send Wish list to a Friend by Email or RSS
- RSS Feeds for New Products, New Specials and New Tags
- Auto-generated Site Map
- Google Site Map
Online Catalog Management
Ability to manage the addition of products, categories and other attributes of the administration system, which controls the online catalog, is both flexible and powerful. Merchandising can be left in the hands of merchandisers rather than designers and marketing can be in the hands of marketers rather than programmers.
Magento E-Commerce has a powerful API system that can be integrated with many back end systems.
- Inventory Management with Backordered items, Minimum and Maximum quantities
- Batch Import and Export of catalog
- Batch Updates to products in admin panel
- Google Base Integration
- Simple, Configurable (e.g. size, color, etc.), Bundled and Grouped Products
- Virtual Products
- Downloadable/Digital Products
- Customer Personalized Products – upload text for embroidery, monogramming, etc.
- Tax Rates per location, customer group and product type
- Attribute Sets for quick product creation of different item types
- Create Store-specific attributes on the fly
- Media Manager with automatic image resizing and watermarking
- Advanced Pricing Rules and support for Special Prices (see marketing tools)
- Search Results rewrites and redirects
- Approve, Edit and Delete Product Tags
- Approve, Edit and Delete Product Reviews
- RSS feed for Low Inventory Alerts
Product Viewing Experience
The user experience, when viewing the products online, is clean and sophisticated. Products can be as detailed as desired, while maintaining the ability to maximize marketing efforts.
- Multiple Images Per Product
- Product Image Zoom-in Capability
- Product Reviews
- Related Products
- Stock Availability
- Multi-Tier Pricing Up-sell
- Product Option Selection
- Grouped Products View
- Add to Wish list
- Send to a Friend with Email
Flexible offerings allow Magento E-Commerceto be tailored to the way you ship. Real-time carrier rates will be displayed with support for account specific rates, flat or table rates to your customers.
A wide variety of options allow you to cater to your audience. You can increase sales and conversions by offering selected shipping discounts and offers based on specified criteria that maximizes profits and sales.
- Integrated for real-time shipping rates from:
- UPS, UPS XML (account rates), FedEx (account rates), USPS and DHL
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- On-site order tracking from customer accounts
- Multiple shipments per order
- Ability to specify allowed destination countries per method
- Flat rate shipping per order
- Flat rate shipping per item
- Free Shipping
- Table rates for weight and destination
- Table rates for product sub-totals and destination
- Table rates for number of items and destination
Customer Care Center
Your customers will be extremely impressed with the feature rich account section and the ability to quickly find information related to their order or their account.
Customer Service representatives can view a customer’s account information, including not only the order history, but also items in customers’ shopping carts and Wish lists, to help efficiently provide answers to questions and complete orders for customers via the Call Center dashboard.
- Contact Us form
- Feature-rich Customer Accounts
- Order History with Status Updates
- Order Tracking from Account
- Forgot Password Email from front-end and administration panel
- Order and Account Update Emails
- Customizable Order Emails
- Create and Edit Orders from the Admin Panel
Order Management Systems
The order management process is made easy via the Magento order management admin. Orders can be viewed, edited, exported or credited as needed.
Your repeat customers will re-order previous orders from their account, and administrator users are able to view the full order histories when needed.
- View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment
- Print invoices and packing slips
- Create re-orders for customers from administration panel
- Email Notifications of Orders
- RSS feed of New Orders
Reporting and Analytics
We provide the integration of Magento E-Commerce’s reporting suite, which provides clear visibility into the website performance. The detailed and flexible reporting enables actionable changes to your website to optimize both sales and profits. Running A/B tests, creating sales funnels and tracking keyword conversion rates and Pay Per Click ROI are all part of the analytics available.
- Integrated with Google Analytics
- Admin Dashboard for Report Overview
- Sales Report
- RSS feed for New Orders
- Tax Report
- Abandoned Shopping Cart Report
- Best Viewed Products Report
- Best Purchased Products Report
- Low Stock Report
- Search Terms Report
- Product Reviews Report
- RSS feed for New Reviews
- Tags Report
- RSS feed for New Tags
- Coupon Usage Report
- Total Sales Invoiced
- Total Sales Refunded
- Best Customers Report by Total and Number of Orders
Site Systems Management
Magento’s user friendly admin enables efficient management of your E-Commerce store. You may wish to manage multiple stores from one administration panel. This would include the ability to manage localized/international versions of your sites.
Upgrades to the Magento platform are both easy and cost effective. The constant upgrading to a platform can often run into large expenditures to keep up with rapidly changing Internet technology and security.
Control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel with the ability to share as much or as little information as needed
- Support for localization
- Support for multiple currencies
- Administration Permission System Roles and Users
- Web Services API for easy integration between Magento and any third-party application
- Flexible tax rate management with support for US and International markets
- Fully 100% customizable design using templates
- Customer Groups
- One-Click Upgrades
- Content Management System for Informational Pages
- Google Website Optimizer Integration for A/B and Multivariate Testing
Online Catalog Browsing
Magneto E-Commerce offers a wide range of features to enhance the user experience. Features such as product reviews, recently compared products and flexible viewing options are cutting edge.
- Layered / Faceted Navigation for filtering of products in Categories
- Layered / Faceted Navigation for filtering of products in Search Results
- Static Block tool to create category landing pages
- Ability to assign designs on category and product level (unique design per product/category)
- Configurable search with auto-suggested terms
- Recently viewed products
- Product comparisons
- Recently compared products
- Cross-sells, Up-sells and Related Items
- Popular Search Terms Cloud
- Filter by Product Tags
- Product Reviews
- Product listing in grid or list format
Shopping Cart Checkout
Customer checkout is a breeze. Magento cart solution accepts almost any payment gateway and your customers will love the simplicity of a one-page checkout system. Seamlessly integrate marketing into the checkout process and watch your average order and conversion grow.
Customers may ship items to multiple addresses, input gift messages and more, all in a secure checkout process.
- One-Page Checkout
- SSL security support for orders on both front-end and back-end
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- Checkout without account/Guest Checkout
- Shopping Cart with tax and shipping estimates
- Checkout with account to use address book
- Option to create account at beginning of checkout
- Accept gift messages per order and per item
- Saved Shopping Carts with configurable expiration time
Magento is integrated with a variety of major payment gateways, and also can accept as alternative payment methods from PayPal, Amazon and Google.
Options such as pay by check or money order are available and the flexibility to add payment extensions exists as well.
- Configurable to authorize and charge, or authorize only and charge on creation of invoices
- Integrated with Amazon Payments (Checkout by Amazon and Amazon Simple Pay)
- Integrated with multiple PayPal gateways:
- Website Payments Standard, Website Payments Pro (Express and Direct), Website Payments Pro UK (Express and Direct), and PayPal PayFlow Pro
- Integrated with Authorize.net
- Integrated with Google Checkout (Level 2)
- Saved Credit Card method for offline payments
- Accept Checks/Money Orders
- Accept Purchase Orders
The extensive customer account section has all the great features a modern online shopper expects. The account can be viewed by both the customer and your service agent to help with customer care. Customers will love the re-order feature and address books for gifts and shipping. It is a true profit center.
- Order status and history
- Re-orders from account
- Recently ordered items
- Downloadable Products
- Address Book with unlimited addresses
- Default Billing and Shipping addresses
- Wish list with ability to add comments
- Email or Send RSS feed of Wish list
- Newsletter Subscription management
- Product Reviews submitted
- Product Tags submitted
- Account Dashboard for overview of: Recent Orders, Personal Information, Newsletter subscription status, Primary Billing Address, Primary Shipping Address, Shopping Cart, Wish list, Recently Ordered Items, Recently Reviews and Recent Tags