Oops! We could not locate your form.
How does your business rank on Google, Bing and Yahoo? If your website is not achieving first page positioning and organic traffic from relevant searches, you are losing a measurable amount of potential revenue. Optimizing your website will help your business increase sales.
Active Web Group Offers Organic SEO On-Page Optimization
Increase the rankings of your Website pages with the following SEO strategies:
- Keyword Research: Relevant keywords are the cornerstone of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns. Every website’s content must revolve around carefully chosen and strategically placed keywords.
- Page Content: The creation of original content on your website is one of the most important On-Page SEO strategies. Unique, detailed page content with relevant and strategically placed keywords will be found by major search engines.
- Title Tags: Keywords found in titles are extremely important to search engines. They “tell” the search engine what your web page is about and are used as your web page’s link in the search results.
- More Web Pages: Increased web pages allow you to dedicate whole pages to your most important services. This enhances the indexed search terms and boosts the title tags with relevant keywords regarding your services.
Active Web Group Provides SEO Off-Page Optimization
- Inbound Linking: Quality referral traffic can be obtained from custom, high-level Link Building, which involves a great deal of strategy and planning.
- Directory Submission: Enable more users to find you. When listing your website, include your website within various directories and properly classify the categories.
- Digital Asset Optimization: Optimize off-page digital media, including articles, imagery, video, and podcasts.
Let Active Web Group create a custom SEO strategy for your website. Call Active Web Group at (800) 978-3417 today to start your search engine optimization services or get your FREE SEO Analysis!