Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is one of the most commonly used forms of online marketing for businesses, sole proprietors and international corporations. While it can be highly effective, PPC is not a marketing endeavor for amateurs. A sound PPC campaign involves sometimes extensive research a thorough understanding of the process to be successful. PPC requires you to pay for every visitor that is sent to your website through a search engine. If your PPC campaigns are not managed properly, you could pay for visitors that have no interest in your product, destroying your return on investment (ROI).
How Does PPC Work?
The PPC process differs between search engines, here is a general overview.
- Select a keyword that you believe will bring a quality visitor.
- Write relevant ad copy that, in a few short words captures the browser’s attention.
- Provide a landing URL that is relevant to the keyword selected so that if the visitor clicks on it, you will drop them onto the page most likely to bring a conversion or display the content that you believe they should be viewing. Remember that clients pay for each time a potential visitor clicks on their ad.
- Now your ad campaigns must be managed to the desired budget and conversion ratios that fit your model. PPC campaigns are not random, every aspect is measurable and actions are accountable.
What Are Sponsored Listings?
Sponsored listings are the heart of PPC campaigns. A sponsored listing is shown on the search engine when a keyword is searched. The search engine recognizes this keyword and then displays the advertisements that have the most relevance. These ads are posted on the top and sides of the search engine results pages to give users a snapshot of the product’s features.
These ads are also shown in tandem with the organic search results from the search engine. Depending on how an account has been set up, the ads may display only when portions of a given keyword phrase are searched. It is also possible to put your ads on other sites that wish to display them. All these complex settings and management techniques must be considered when you layout your goals and your target ROI.
When you participate in a PPC campaign, you can bid on the amount that you would have to pay each time that a particular keyword is searched. This can be as little as .01 cent or as much as $50.00 depending on the keyword popularity. When your keyword is searched and you have the highest bid, your ad will appear in the sponsored listings section on the search engine. In some systems such as Google your quality score also affects the cost per click and position you will show up in. A branded term such as your name may only cost you $.25 to be in first even though a competitor is bidding $1.00. You would be assumed to be more relevant than them.
For this reason having professional management will likely save clients considerable spend over a self-managed account. Writing professional ads and determining the correct landing pages will often lower PPC costs by over 10% alone while improving conversion rates.
Would My Business Benefit from a PPC Campaign?
There are several benefits that a PPC campaign offers. Chiefly, it does not require you to change any aspect of your existing website or blog.
- PPC can get your website or blog targeted traffic within a few minutes of implementation.
- PPC can increase brand awareness and website visibility with your key demographic.
What Can Active Web Group Do For My PPC Campaigns?
Active Web Group has been managing PPC since the process began. Our agency helped pioneer PPC strategies and had served as a BETA tester for one of the largest search engine systems when they entered the market. Our talented team of designers and SEO experts has optimized more than 2,000 websites, generating close to millions in sales for small, mid-sized and corporate companies across the U.S. and abroad.
Our company is in the forefront of emerging technology to give you an edge over your competitors in every PPC campaign. We are committed to assisting you to achieve every online business goal and to maximize your online earning potential through PPC analysis and evaluation of your most profitable keywords. Our new platform for PPC Management is the most advanced system available today and is used by only by professional agencies who qualify. Our system offers benefits not possible to those using the back end of the management tools provided by the search engines.
What Will Active Web Group Do To Manage My PPC Campaigns?
Active Web Group will manage every aspect of your PPC campaigns from Pay-Per-Click analysis to the rolling out of your new PPC advertisements. Active Web Group begins by performing extensive research and provides a PPC evaluation for your targeted keywords. Next we work with our clients to create the best ad copy possible for your Sponsored Listings.
Our company will provide insight on the most effective means to influence conversions as well as work with you to improve an overall marketing strategy that is best suited for your particular products. Our specialized Web Design, E-Commerce, SEO and Email Marketing teams are at your disposal to improve every facet of your PPC campaigns.
What Is The Process?
- Decide On Your PPC Budget – This is the most critical step in the process because it will determine how much each of your website visitors are worth per click.
- Choose the Right Keywords And Phrases – Keyword research is a vital step in the process because it will show you the best keywords and how much each of them will cost. This will show you exactly what will work with your campaigns and what will not based on the relevance of your business’ industry.
- Writing Descriptions – Your PPC advertisements should be able to attract targeted traffic in order to convert them into paying customers. To accomplish this task, it is very important to bring in targeted traffic based on the relevance of their searches. With expertly written descriptions, targeted traffic can be gained while also discouraging clicks from disinterested parties.
- Monitoring and Analysis – Active Web Group will monitor your traffic and offer up to date PPC analysis for your campaigns. Our company will also track your most successful and unsuccessful keywords and phrases for the development of future campaigns.
The key to every successful client PPC campaign has been a thorough PPC Analysis performed by AWG’s PPC Professionals. We have an extensive track record providing PPC campaigns that work. Get started on your business’ revenue-generating PPC Campaign today by consulting with Active Web Group for your no-cost PPC analysis. Call us today!