As a result of Active Web Group’s multi-disciplined approach most Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) increased exponentially. These metrics included:
Organic Sessions increased by +267.94%
- During the first year of the campaign, this metric increased by almost 268%. The following year saw increases of almost 175%.
Paid Sessions increased by +131.29%
- During the second year, a Pay Per Click initiative was launched. It produced an immediate increase in sessions that exceeded 130%.
Leads Generated Increased by +616.67%
- The most important metric to this client was Leads Generated. Site visitors who filled out and submitted forms became prospects for conversions. The first year of AWG’s digital marketing campaign saw exponential increases of +616.67%. The following year saw increases of nearly 300%, due to AWG’s combined initiatives.
National Business Capital is a leading alternative financing company with clients across the United States. They wanted AWG to assist them to grow their online business by attracting small business owners seeking financing options.
- The strategy for National Business Capital to increase quality website traffic included a united approach across several digital marketing disciplines. AWG utilized Web Design and Development, SEO, PPC and Email Marketing strategies to achieve business solutions for this client.
- Web Design and Development: NBC knew its dated website would not facilitate conversions. To assist the client to remain competitive, AWG redesigned and built a new site that provided greater ease of use through improved navigation, content of interest to readers, infographics, shorter forms, and stronger calls to action.
- PPC: As an alternative lender, a highly competitive financial sector, it was determined that multiple ad and remarketing campaigns that focused specifically on keywords would help to achieve the client’s objectives. Additionally, the ads highlighted NBC’s superior customer service, to differentiate the firm in this niche industry.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): AWG’s team drafted optimized site content, including landing pages and blogs, and a custom link building initiative, to reach decision makers at businesses who had been unable to receive traditional bank financing. The blogs, in particular, were aimed to project NBC as a thought leader by providing financial information to readers, to drive site traffic from untapped sources.
Due to a multi-pronged digital marketing approach, site metrics began to demonstrate gains quickly. Year Over Year the following Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) increased by:
|Paid Sessions||(New campaign)||+131.29%|