When Active Web Group drafts a proposal for a website design or redesign, the agreement also includes a responsive website design. Why? In the first quarter of 2015 Google announced that now over 80% of Internet users access the web from mobile devices. For the first time, online mobile users outpace desktop users and that statistic will continue to increase. Ultimately, no online business can expect to thrive without a mobile-friendly responsive website.
The takeaway for online business decision-makers is this: even if mobile users presently account for a small percentage of your site visitors, creating a responsive website design will encourage that number to increase along with your profits.
What a responsive site does is tailor mobile users’ onsite experience to:
- Fit their tablet or cell phone screen without truncating the site content.
- Enable mobile users to find what they are seeking with a minimum of keystrokes, different screens or steps.
- Greatly enhance mobile users’ experience leading to increased conversions.
Benefits of a Great Responsive Website Design:
- Unlike Mobile Websites, Responsive Web Designs let you keep your existing domain. The only site changes are to the back-end, resulting in a very SEO-friendly solution.
- Embedding new code on the back-end preserves your website’s existing link-equity. This is another very SEO-friendly approach.
- Responsive Web Design is scalable. It provides a better return on your investment as changes are made to the site, and are not device-driven. Subsequent mobile device upgrades will be compatible.
Now is the time for your business to achieve true mobility! Consult with Active Web Group today and let us demonstrate how our clients have benefited from our responsive websites.