Fear of Missing out is a very real occurrence, and while we might spot the hash tag used in jest a few times a day on social media, the term is actually defined as "a pervasive anxiety that others might have rewarding experiences from which we are not part". Successful brands recognize this phenomenon as an opportunity and often leverage the fear of missing out in their marketing efforts.
About Lisa DeMarco
Lisa is a results-oriented, strategic, and brand-aligned digital marketing and communications professional. With 18 years of brand marketing, content and corporate communications experience, she is most passionate about creating conversion optimization opportunities, developing interactive content, and brand building.
A powerful brand accomplishes many things at once. It creates a solid emotional connection with its target audience, delivers clear and concise messaging, motivates the buyer or decision maker, and establishes or reinforces consumer brand loyalty.
- How to Combine Google Ads with Other Channels to Retarget, Nurture, and Convert
- 2024 B2B Trends for Marketing Success
- Top SEO Trends to Look Out for in 2024
- Mastering Social Media Competitor Analysis: A Guide to Effectively Monitoring Your Competition
- Web Design Strategies to Increase Your ROI: Embracing a Mobile-First Approach