Sales are the lifeblood of any business – yours included. You need a strong sales team to represent your brand and your products or services. Uncovering your best salesperson should be based on their commitment to selling, the concentration of their time, and the effort put forth to get sales. When companies are looking to improve their sales efforts, they neglect to consider their website as a contender for their “top salesperson” title. Your website never sleeps – it sells for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It is always open for business- yours. Therefore your company’s website should not only be kept current but also include the features that will showcase your enterprise to its best advantage.
Now’s a great time to take a hard look at your business’ website. How old is it? Does it quickly convey your brand’s message? Also, is it clear what advantages you provide to visitors in the form of your products and services? Does your eCommerce site make it easy for visitors to browse and buy what they need? What assurances will they see to know that their transaction is safe and their identity secure? Here are some additional considerations:
- Is your site optimized to be found on the search engines? Are consumers looking for your products and service finding you – or your competitors?
- Is your site easy to navigate?
- Does your site contain the information/products visitors are seeking?
- To reach every potential customer/client your website must be responsive. Is yours?
- Is the look and feel of your site current and modern and adequately reflect your brand image?
- Set your site apart as a resource in your industry. Useful information on site or in a blog gives visitors a reason to return and establish brand loyalty.
AWG can show you how to turn your website into your top salesperson – if your current site is not bringing you business – contact me at 800-978-3417. Together we can create a strategy to make that happen using a realistic and cost-effective approach. I look forward to speaking with you!