If you think Spam® is just canned mystery meat, chances are you do not work in the Internet Marketing industry. For those of us who do, spam is a detrimental element on many websites. It has to be identified, located and removed to avoid the site being penalized by the search engines. And once you have been ‘pinged’ by Google and/or Yahoo, your site pretty much becomes permanently invisible. So it’s a really good idea to rout your site of spam.
About Carol Sheridan
Last time we went over a tale of two online businesses. Chances are yours falls into either category. Today we’ll address how to optimize your relatively new website by tailoring a general campaign strategy to help grow your business.
In China, 2011 was the Year of the Rabbit. If you run a small online business however, 2011 was most likely the Year of the Panda, algorithm that is. From early February many small business owners, regardless of specialty, endured Google’s rankings rollercoaster. For undisclosed reasons search engines (SEs) sporadically (and without warning) tweak their algorithms.
- How to Combine Google Ads with Other Channels to Retarget, Nurture, and Convert
- 2024 B2B Trends for Marketing Success
- Top SEO Trends to Look Out for in 2024
- Mastering Social Media Competitor Analysis: A Guide to Effectively Monitoring Your Competition
- Web Design Strategies to Increase Your ROI: Embracing a Mobile-First Approach