Social media is how users share everything from delivering important world news to funny cat pictures. It also affects how users make purchasing decisions. Just as consumers once relied on print ads and televisions spots, social media is where customers are getting information about products. Due to this shift, brands have to think about how social media can be leveraged for advertising.
About Michael Lewis
Michael is the Creative Strategist at Active Web Group, where he develops and implements digital marketing strategies. He creates content and implements public relations & link building tactics, while orchestrating paid advertising campaigns, and managing various social media channels to further all brand initiatives. He received his B.A. in Public Relations and Advertising from SUNY Buffalo State.
- How to Combine Google Ads with Other Channels to Retarget, Nurture, and Convert
- 2024 B2B Trends for Marketing Success
- Top SEO Trends to Look Out for in 2024
- Mastering Social Media Competitor Analysis: A Guide to Effectively Monitoring Your Competition
- Web Design Strategies to Increase Your ROI: Embracing a Mobile-First Approach