As all businesses are struggling to navigate through the effects that our current pandemic has had on our top lines, we at Active Web Group are hard at work servicing our customers and have some suggestions that you may find useful in mitigating both the short and long term effects. PPC – Short Term Virtually […]
About Scott Forde
With over 30 years of experience in the marketing arena in various forms, Scott has proudly assembled an incredible team of marketing specialists. Having built and divested 6 companies in his career, his broad understanding of a variety business with a focus on ROI as well as having a keen eye on staff talent, he is excited to extend his and that of his teams’, extensive knowledge with our clients. He has written several books and directed over 50 instructional videos across a variety of subjects. A true passion for math and statistics helps guide client resources and team efforts.
Recently I had the pleasure of visiting Seattle Washington for the first time. A truly wonderful place, full of great people and incredible food (even if you’re like me and only lukewarm on salmon). Having searched out and enjoyed all of the typical tourist destinations, I finally indulged in a guilty pleasure of mine, the aquarium.
It seems to be getting more and more complicated to hit your internal benchmarks while all the while, changing governmental regulations, stressed financing options, looming HR increases and a worldwide marketing landscape that is morphing at warp speed.
- Unleashing the Power of Website Competitor Analysis: The Right Ways to Conduct a SEO Competitive Analysis
- Effective Linking Building Strategies to Skyrocket Your SEO in 2024
- Resurrect Your YouTube Channel: Expert Tips for Optimizing and Thriving
- Unlocking Success: How to Optimize Your Google Ads’ Post-Click Content
- Understanding the Key Differences between Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4