When they were first introduced to search engine marketing (SEM), many marketers believed that with this innovative new concept, web marketing could be handled solely through the use of technology, and that human interaction wasn’t necessary in producing successful online campaigns. However, after results fell short time and again, these marketers were forced to take a second look at their original ideas.
Get Updated on the Latest From Our Blog
- Tips for Identifying and Optimizing Underperforming Content
- What you should know about Google’s SEO link-building best practices
- 2023 eCommerce Tips to Improve Conversions
- SEO and ChatGPT: How to improve your site performance with an AI chatbot
- 3 Reasons to Use Video Content to Help Support your SEO Strategies