A lot has been said about the subject of email marketing, and numerous tips, tricks and techniques have been discoursed throughout the Internet on blogs, forums, and by web marketing companies. But more often than not, the subject matter focuses on the content of the email, and fails to address a critical factor that may render your entire email marketing campaign ineffective, no matter how outstanding the content of your emails might be.
So by now you've heard all about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how it's supposed to be the greatest online marketing strategy used to drive traffic to your corporate website. Just place a few keywords in the text on your website and your bound to show up in the top results of a search engine, right?
In our professional and personal lives, we’re all quite accustomed to choosing between the better of two alternatives. AB testing is the same principle. Since we cannot always predict how an audience will react to our marketing strategies, we split test two ideas and try out tactic A on 50% of our public and tactic […]
- How to Combine Google Ads with Other Channels to Retarget, Nurture, and Convert
- 2024 B2B Trends for Marketing Success
- Top SEO Trends to Look Out for in 2024
- Mastering Social Media Competitor Analysis: A Guide to Effectively Monitoring Your Competition
- Web Design Strategies to Increase Your ROI: Embracing a Mobile-First Approach